Sunday, December 18, 2005

New Years Resolution

Have you started to think about what you will add, change or improve on in 2006?

I have... but I'm afraid. I am afraid because of my past. Each year I have made resolutions and within a week or a month have gone back to my old habits.

This year though I hope to break that cycle by doing something that will be impossible to resist. I am going to do more of the things that I love in 2006. I will wine and dine myself, buy myself chocolates, take myself to see plays and concerts, watch more movies.

This may sound silly to some, but to me as a mom and wife it sounds wise. I don't do enough things that I enjoy doing.

This year I plan on taking more candle-lit bubble baths. I want to become a member of the Mint Museum again. I want to find a really cool coffee house where I can become a regular. To start I have signed up for a writing class. And I am going to find a painting or drawing class that will take a beginner like me.

What is your resolution?

No comments: