Friday, December 09, 2005

Today's Challenge...Be 7 Again!

Go into your art space, take out crayons and paper.

Before you begin close your eyes and become seven again. Take a few minutes to travel back to the Land of Seven. Remember being seven? I do...I see myself swinging on the swings at recess, I feel the space in my mouth where my front teeth use to be, I taste the snowflakes that I have caught on my tongue, I smell the cafeteria's vegetable soup cooking, I hear my teacher calling us back to class.
Now open your eyes, set your timer for 15 minutes and begin to color the picture that comes from your seven year old self. Hush that adult inside of you and color the way you did when you were seven. When your finished hang it on your refrigerator.

Send me a copy of your masterpiece and I'll hang it on my cyber "refrigerator"!

No comments: