Friday, January 27, 2006

Synchronicity

I've been patiently waiting all week for synchronicity to happen. I was beginning to feel like somehow I had missed it right in front of my eyes. Then today on my third artist's date it happened. Remember the favorites list I made earlier in the week when I mentioned if "I weren't so stingy (huh?) I'd by my artist a cabin in the woods"? Well today I took my artist to look at 24 acres of land and the property line falls smack dab in the middle of a little creek. When I got home I hit Map Quest only to discover the creek is named Otter Creek. Now that's what I call Otter(ly) synchronous!

7 comments:

LoriLaurieLauri said...

Oh wow! Now you HAVE TO buy it!!!
That is just too cool!

GreenishLady said...

That is absolutely wonderful. I wasn't sure that was your "real" name, but it caught my eye first time I saw it, because I'd had a dream of holding an otter in my arms recently, and was looking out for images of otters. Didn't expect to meet one! Go for it. That place sounds just idyllic.

Leah said...

haha!!! now that is too cool!

Terri said...

Hi Lisa....want another little synchronicity?
You visited my blog for the first time and that's how I found my way here. I live on an island and when you leave, via 4 small bridges, the town at the end of State Road 24 is yup....you guessed it...."Otter Creek!"
(I'd say you definitely need to buy that property)

SB said...

Whoa!

Swirly said...

That is wacky. I love stories like that!

Holly said...

So are you buying it??? (grins, smiles and hopes for your new digs!!)