Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Inspiration Has Gone To The DOGS!

Today :
Inspiration comes from Jenny Furr the Jack Russell Terrier


What would you do if you discovered this?
Would you laugh or cry or do both?
Well this REALLY happened to me and guess what I did?
I taught Jenny how to paint!

Go Jenny! Paint Girl!

She likes to wear her beret when she paints. She also gets to eat when she paints. LUCKY!

An original by Jenny the Jack Russell Terrier.

True to say... she is a better painter than I am. And I love her for teaching me that just because she's a dog doesn't mean she can't be an artist!

10 comments:

Blue Dog said...

Dang--you have one talented dog! And cute too! Great photos. I wonder if my cats would like to paint? heehee!

Leah said...

teehee!!! so cute. i have the "why cats paint" phonebook and i think it's a riot.

Kara said...

This is so delightful - what a dog! what an artist! I was tagged for a little artist way play and if you feel like participating I'm going to tag you because I am enjoying your blog.

liz elayne said...

oh this is great! wow!
not sure what i would do if i came home to my golden millie painting away...

Julie said...

Thank you...I needed something to make me smile today.

Brilliant work Jenny!

Joy Eliz said...

OMG! How sweet is that and a beret too. Very cute!!!

Amy said...

That is too funny! I told my husband about it and he said "she could make a fortune!" What a cutie..I especially like the beret photo. Nice work too..very vibrant and colorful!

Holly said...

This is fantabulous and I'm amazed at how good your carpets look in real life (knowing that all this goes on!!!). Go jenny Go!

artjunk~ said...

This is great!!!!

Dida said...

Cool!!