Sunday, February 12, 2006

Tagged Twice

Never tagged before... then I get tagged twice in a day. Thanks ViewFromLifeOnABench
Although I think this is a Blog version of chain mail I will play.

Four Jobs I've Had:
T.V. commercial for KFC (my first W-2 at age seven...I've always been very industrious)
Disc Jockey (for the college radio station)
Bus Driver
Runner at the Chicago Board of Trade

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
The Sound of Music
Ferris Beuller's Day Off
It's a Wonderful Life
The Wedding Singer

Four Place I've Lived:
Lincolnwood, IL
Chicago, IL
Raleigh, NC
Weddington, NC

Four T.V. Shows I Watch:
E.R.
Anderson Cooper 360
The Carol Duvall Show
The Suite Life of Zack and Cody

Four Musicians I Adore: (This is Very Very Very Hard for me to Limit to Four)
John Hiatt (My favorite musician/poet)
Bonnie Raitt
Bob Dylan
Neil Young

Four Place I've Vacationed:
Private Island (Island H) in Ontario, Canada
Quetico National Park, Ontario, Canada
Aruba
The Exumas (aboard a private yacht- Awesome)

Four Foods That Make My Taste Buds Happy:
Chicago Style Pizza
Spinach
Superdawg (corner of Milwaukee, Devon & Nagle)
Scrambled Eggs with cheese and onions chefed by C my 12 year old son (he just may become a world class chef when he is an adult)

Five Sites I Visit Daily:
GreenishLady
Spiritdoll
ART JuNK~
ArtsyMama
Destination Unknown

Four Place I'd Rather Be:
Chicago
My Art Studio
Asheville
In a Cabin in the Woods

1 comment:

Kara said...

wow, I am honored to be on your daily visit list. I visit you too! And thanks for the Destination Unknown I had never been there but it looks like a very inspiring place.