Monday, March 13, 2006

Sunday's Artists Date

Spinning Words Into Gold
is here.......

Yesterday I went to Maureen Ryan Griffin's book signing and reading of her new book Spinning Words Into Gold. Check out this hands-on-guide of the who, why, when, where and what of writing. It is available for $21.95 published by Main Street Rag Publishing Company, Charlotte, NC.

Maureen has been my writing teacher since I moved to Charlotte. Her approach to writing is fun, her passion is contagious and I 100% recommend any of her classes or workshops. Check her out! She is a poet and a scholar. And you can't help but love her!

5 comments:

Endment said...

Thanks for the review... Just ordered the book

Cate said...

I love writing books--thanks for this recommendation! It looks fabulous!

Cate said...

Oh, man, I reread that and it came out all wrong--I mean, I love books about writing! I haven't actually written any books, yet, but I'm guessing that I might love that, too!

Holly said...

The part that Lisa FAILED to mention is that she's in this book!!! Yes, our wonderful writer is included in this and that makes me SOOOOOOO happy! Go Lisa GO!!!!!

Kara said...

Thanks for sharing the book - I love the title. I wish I didn't live thousands of miles away because I'd love to take a class or workshop. May have to order the book. Especially now that you've been revealed by Holly! Go Lisa GO!!