Monday, December 11, 2006

Inspiration from Greenish Lady

Changes!

Ha! Funny! I typed the above (Changes!) to run a blogger test instead of typing "test". Ironic? Hmmm.
This morning I converted my blogs over to Beta and was running into a bit of trouble. I should have known better, naively thinking the change would run smooth. Anyhow, I was running a test, typed in "Changes" and before I got a chance to delete it, G.L. dropped me a comment.
Really leaves me to wonder.

So? Well...
Maybe I do need to make some changes.
I've found myself stuck in some boring non-productive ruts lately. I'm not living up to my full potential. I need to put a deeper focus on accomplishing some personal goals. After the holidays will be a good time to start. Once the hustle and bustle is over. Until then I'm going to kick back, look at the Christmas tree, drink some Peppermint Chocolate flavored coffee and formulate my plan for 2007.

Changes! Indeed! Thank you very much Greenish Lady. Very nice.

3 comments:

GreenishLady said...

Changes? Changes? You ok?

GreenishLady said...

Ha! So that's what that was all about! But, this just goes to show that there is some value in me hanging around the computer all day, just browsing, just nosing in here and there. Yes. January is a good time for planning changes. December is a good time for peppermint chocolate flavoured anything!

Helen said...

Hi Otter:

I've been trying to post a comment at your 365 blog but haven't been able to; see Indigo's latest post for other people who have been having problems...